9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Abbots Leigh, Bristol
With increasing pressures on healthcare businesses to get to market quicker, with lower development costs, managing your projects effectively has never been more important. However, regulatory expectations for medical technology development are continuously evolving. There’s a natural tension between these two aims that is further complicated by the interactions and interdependencies of the major strands of product development. Following a project management process that is focused on doing the right things, at the right times, ensures the balance is maintained, shortens your time to market and reduces development costs.
This Medilink Professional Development (MPD) Training Course has been designed in collaboration with Three Circles, to provide key staff with an understanding of the crucial steps that need to be taken to ensure successful project completion. It will outline the common pitfalls and how to avoid them as well as providing implementable strategies to apply to existing and new projects.
What’s in it for your Business?
– Increase your company’s return on investment for employee training, effectively doubling your training budget
– Up-skill and gain professional recognition for your workforce
– Demonstrate excellence in skills to regulators, supply chain, customers and the public
Course Content and Key Topics Covered
– Why projects fail
– Why project management makes business sense
– Project leadership and project management
– Navigating the complexities of medical device development
– Key strands of medical technology development:
* Defining your project
* Product Launch
– Working with project management methodologies
Who Should Attend:
This course would be relevant for those:
– Who are new to project management
– Wanting a refresher in project management skills
– Responsible for all or part of a project
– Wanting to develop new strategies for project management
By Attending This Course You Will:
– Gain a thorough understanding of the latest principles of project management
– Learn how to plan effectively, identifying and mitigating significant risks to your product’s development
– Create and develop a toolkit for adopting and implementing practical steps and measures at each stage of the process – which can be implemented immediately!
More information: Claire Laing 01275 370 798