9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for all candidates who have previously taken the CIEH Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety qualification and will help remind candidates of the important facts of managing food safety.
– An update and reminder on food safety legislation and industry guidance
– Effective control of food safety hazards and HACCP
– Allocation of responsibilities and the role of the Manager
– Managing the operational requirements of a safe food business
– Cleaning and disinfection regimes
– Supplier quality and safety controls
– Pest controls
– Monitoring and maintaining effective food safety management procedures
– Communication, sources of information and training
What You Will Learn
By the end of the course candidates will:
Have an up-to-date knowledge of food safety legislation and good practice
Understand how to effectively manage operations within a food business
Have an up to date knowledge of how to monitor and manage food safety management procedures
This course has been designed by Envesca due to customer demand. At present there is not a CIEH equivalent of this course.
Candidates must provide evidence of having previously undertaken and passed a Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety Course which has been awarded by any QCA/Ofqual accredited awarding body.
Group Discount – Book 3 or more places and SAVE 10%
Early Bird Discount – Book and pay at least 8 weeks in advance and SAVE 20%
For further details on this course, please call Sandra on 01452 768979