9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Essex Enterprise Centre
Clacton on Sea
If you’re planning a new business or have recently started, this FREE start-up programme is for you! Led by business professionals who have already assisted hundreds of new entrepreneurs to build their own successful enterprises, these two FREE workshops, made possible with funding from BEST Growth Hub and delivered by Colbea, give you the opportunity to explore the essential requirements of planning, starting and running your own business.
To secure a place call: 08456 099 991
Day 1 – ‘An Introduction to Running Your Own Business’ – Thursday 18 February at Essex Enterprise Centre, Clacton on Sea, Essex.
Day 2, ‘Preparing to Trade Your Business’ – Thursday 3 March at Essex Enterprise Centre, Clacton on Sea, Essex – shows you how to prepare your business plan and be ready to get your business ready to trade. You will learn how to:
• Identify the key aims for the business and setting clear goals and objectives.
• Review financial foundations; survival budgets, start-up costs and capital investment.
• Evaluate financial forecasts and commercial viability.
• Explore the legal and regulatory requirements of the business.
• Prepare a SWOT analysis and analyse your business strengths and weaknesses.
• Prepare a Marketing Action Plan.
• Identify sources of business support and plan how to take advantage of them.