9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Central Baptist Church, Chelmsford
Central Baptist Church
If you’re planning a new business or have recently started, this FREE start-up programme is for you! Led by business professionals who have already assisted hundreds of new entrepreneurs to build their own successful enterprises, these two FREE workshops, made possible with funding from BEST Growth Hub and delivered by Colbea, give you the opportunity to explore the essential requirements of planning, starting and running your own business.
To secure a place call: 08456 099 991
Spaces available for Day 1, Day 2 or both days.
Day 1 ‘An Introduction to Running Your Own Business’ – Tuesday 16 February at Central Baptist Church, Chelmsford, Essex.
– You will learn:
• The pros and cons of being your own boss.
• The demands of running a business; are you ready to get started?
• Researching your market and winning new customers.
• The fundamentals of financial forecasting; the numbers you need to master.
• The options and availability of funding for businesses.
• An overview of the legal requirements of starting a business.
• How to start on your business plans.
Day 2, ‘Preparing to Trade Your Business’ – Tuesday 1 March at Central Baptist Church, Chelmsford, Essex – shows you how to prepare your business plan and be ready to get your business ready to trade.